Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Bil Jac Two Bowl challenge



  My chihuahua Quico is ridiculously picky. He will only eat certain food (though he prefers people food, the spoiled little brat!) and dry food has to be moistened. The other issue is that for some reason he will only eat if he is alone. He is a very nervous and anxious dog. I don't know why he has these hang ups but he does, and it's making the two bowl challenge very difficult.
  The Two Bowl Challenge is where you give your dog a choice of a bowl of his regular current food next to a bowl of Bill Jac's super premium dog food and see which one he chooses. There's no need for any transition time since Bil Jac is made with real chicken and no fillers are added. We chose the "Small Breed Select" which is the Chicken, oatmeal and yam formula. Dud you know that 4lbs of chicken go into a 6pm bag?! That is pretty impressive.
Well, I did this first video hoping Quico would lose his inhibitions when he saw/smelled the new food. Pretty much a fail. Not for Bil Jac but for me and my video. It's kind of funny and maybe a little sad but take a look...



Thanks Quico, way to make ne look like a fool, haha.
BUT I tiptoed away and a few minutes later I snuck back and took this video:



  So, he actually did choose the Bil Jac. Yay! I guess that's a score for Bil Jac. Now if they can just cure him of his weird eating anxiety it would be perfect! I am very impressed with this good so far. They even include a guarantee that if you don't "see the difference in the way your dog looks and feels on Bill Jac" meaning in the coat, the energy level and muscle tone they will give you your money back. I can't wait to see the changes in my little Quico!

I am a member of BzzAgent and received a free bag of Bil Jac dog food to review and give my 100% honest opinion of. I was not compensated in any way for this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment