Sunday, October 23, 2011

I'm boring

   Boooorrrrriiinnnnggg. Yep, I know by the standards of some, I'm anything but. I'll let you in on a little secret, come closer. Closer. Ok, ok that's plenty close. I do the same things over and over and over and over and over and over and... You get the idea. I babysit, I drink coffee I walk, enter contests,  I cook, I work, I (sometimes) write blogs. I don't do many other things and I don'tchange my routine and I really just don't want to. Not because I am satisfied with my boringness, but more because I just don't have the time or energy for change. Mostly things that cause me to stray from my routine give me anxiety.
  I used to be fun. No really. I was fun, I took care of myself, I looked good, I felt good. I did stuff. What the heck happened? I am ashamed of how unfun I have become. I live for my kids, and that's awesome, but there's definitely no me time. Ahh, the title of my blog. See how it fits my life? If I didn't fit in a quick blog now and again I'd be even less me than I already am. One day I will need to find some tiny spec of the old me to pull me out of endless boringdom. I know that won't be at least until I stop breastfeeding and maybe have one little boy in preschool.
  I don't even know how someone so busy can be soo boring but I made that possible. I don't even have fun things to write about. I should be sleeping. Maybe I should be glad that my life is so predictable. No surprises. Up at 8am, dinner at 5:30, work at 7pm. Kids in between, a little Calliou and some coffee. I may be boring but at least I am lucky. I love my family and one day maybe I'll stop feeling like I am boring. One day, but not today.

No comments:

Post a Comment