Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Excited about my Fekkai Bzz Kit!



  I got my Fekkai Bzz Kit in the mail this week! I have been so excited to try these since I signed up for the campaign. I received a bottle of each of the Salon Technician Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner, a sample of each one and several samples of their Glossing Creme. I absolutely love the scent, it's light, flowery and luxurious. I wish my hair was long enough for me to sniff it! At least my husband can enjoy it.
  After using the shampoo and conditioner my hair felt baby soft! I wanted to keep running my fingers through it. When I met up with my friend for coffee she asked if I had dyed or cut my hair recently and when I went to work that same day someone asked me if I lost weight. All I did was use the Fekkai Color Technician Shampoo and Conditioner. Score! I love getting compliments for doing something so easy. I have not yet tried the Glossing Creme because the last gloss product I used left my hair looking greasy, so I got scared. I will try it though and I'll report on the results.
  I'm super excited to be a part of this Bzz Campaign and to receive free samples of the Fekkai products that I have reviewed. If you are totally jealous and want to get free products in exchange for your opinions you can go to www.bzzagent.com now and sign up for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment