Thursday, July 28, 2011

A Coffee Break with Coffee Connection

Besides being a mom full time, I also work at a coffee shop part time. I don't know what I would do without my coffee. It's my addiction basically. So I'd like to take some time to talk about coffee.
Are you a coffee lover? I can't really think of a word stronger than love but if there was one that would be how I feel about coffee. I drink it everyday. It’s part of my daily routine and I wouldn't be able to get through my day without it!
Here in Virginia the weather has been hot. Hot is an understatement actually. So when it's hot I prefer to drink my coffee iced. There is nothing more refreshing than a sweet cold iced coffee (usually flavored with yummy vanilla) on a muggy summer day. Thats not to say I don't enjoy a deliciously brewed cup of hot coffee now and again. In my most stressful days nothing calms me like a hot brewed cup of coffee with some flavored creamer. Yum.
Does anyone own a Keurig brewer? I do not own one yet. I’ve entered to win one many times on various blogs and such but no luck yet. My mother owns one and I am seriously jealous. They are so easy to use and have so many coffee varieties.
This company, One Cup Connection, is holding a giveaway for the next couple weeks over at Kelly’s Lucky You. You can bet I’ve entered and you should enter too! I just think the convenience and ease of these one cup coffee brewers is fantastic. I hate having to make a whole pot to see half of it go to waste. With a Keurig, I could have a different flavor each time I make a cup… not the same old thing every time. I was looking through the K-Cups section and there is so much variety. I’m thinking I would try the Timothy's World Kahlua - 24 K-Cups first! My kids would love the hot chocolate and apple cider!
Do you use a Keurig? Tell me about it!
One Cup Connection also has their very own blog, how fun!? Check it out here!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone


Location:Virginia

No comments:

Post a Comment