Wednesday, August 17, 2011

I'm Gellin' with Dr. Scholl's

I work on my feet all day and most days by the end of the day, my feet are killing me. I started buying my work shoes a half size bigger so I could use inserts in them but have not yet found any inserts that really stop the ache. Until now.
Bzz Agent sent me a pair of Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles to try out. I have read a lot of complaints about the packaging being difficult to open. This was true. Honestly, I don't feel like it was a big deal. They want to protect the insoles and ensure they are in pristine condition when you purchase them. So, it took a bit of muscle and I just tore the back open like neanderthal.
My first impression was they look and feel like jelly. I was squeezing and squishing them because it felt awesome in my hands. I couldn't wait to put them in my shoes. First however, I had to trim them down. My feet are teeny tiny so I had to cut them down quite a lot. I have had other insoles that I just hate trimming. The Massaging Gel insoles however were very easy to cut along clearly defined size lines. These insoles fit from a size 10 to a size 6 so they are good for practically everyone. Did I mention the squishing? I just loved to squish them, lol. But finally, I got to put them in my work shoes and try them out. To my utter dismay they weren't noticeably squishy under my feet, probably a good thing to most people. I was really hoping for jelly like squishiness. Ok, I'm over it. What I really noticed was that I didn't notice them at all. It really didn't feel like there was anything in my shoes except that they fit me better. You will definitely need a half size of room because these are thick.
Because I wasn't able to feel them I assumed that they weren't going to work. I thought that perhaps I was foolishly too expectant that these were the answer to my foot pain. I became very skeptical but off to work I went with my insoles in place. Over the course of my work day I completely forgot I was wearing them. It wasn't until I took my shoes off at the end of the night and realized that my heels didn't ache that I remembered that I was wearing them. What a huge difference. I really felt a huge difference.
I'm hooked on Dr. Scholl's Massaging Gel Insoles. I will never go back. I don't have sore feet after work anymore and I feel like I am making a positive difference in my overall health. After all aching feet can affect your posture, your back and your mood. I am very glad that I got to try these out for Bzz Agent and share my experiences with you.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment