Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Save money on gifts this Christmas!

  I don't know about you, but I have been Christmas shopping since August. Maybe that is a little early but if you find a good deal you should go for it. I have been finding some amazing deals. I'm actually quite proud of myself. A lot of these deals are thanks to sites like No More Rack and Totsy. These are sites that offer deeply discounted products for a limited amount of time. Not only are these sites free to join but No More rack will give you a free $10 to spend when you join from the links on my page. Totsy will give you totally free shipping on your first order and discounts on future orders.
  The items offered are always changing and sometimes they sell out fast. That is because they are usually amazing! I already got Christmas presents for less than half of what I spent last year on really awesome items. I have to keep reminding myself I am shopping for Christmas and not myself. I want these awesome $40 women's boots that they have for $16.25 right now and I want them! I mean I have saved so much money I could definitely afford them. Check these sites out and see how good it feel to save so much money. And if you love boots, hurry and sign up before I buy them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment