Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Burt's Bees Natural Skin Solutions



  As a person with Sensitive skin, I hate trying new facial care products. The last one I tried left me with a three day red rash and everyone kept asking if I had gotten sun burn. I easily break out or get that tight skin feeling after using facial washes, even some that claim they are for sensitive skin. I almost never use facial moisturizers because they leave me looking shiny and I easily break out from them.
  I am very excited to have received my Burt's Bees BzzKit through BzzAgent. I recieved the Facial Cleanser and Daily Moisturizing Cream. I used the soap-free sensitive facial wash before bed. I loved how it lathered and how smooth it felt on my face. I was surprised that a facial cleanser that did not contain soap could lather well. It didn't leave that dry tight feeling on my skin that I hate with facial cleansers. I was a little worried that I would wake up red and rashy but to my relief I woke up feeling soft and clean. Finally, a facial cleanser that truly is for sensitive skin like mine!
  The Burt's Bees Sensitive Daily Moisturizer comes in the coolest tube. It has a shape and dispenser similar to a mini shaving cream bottle. I used this product with greater hesitation because moisturizer always results in pimples for me. I am not really on good terms with facial products if you haven't noticed. I dispensed a few pumps of the moisturizer on my fingers and applied sparingly to my frightened face. The first thing I noticed was that there was no greasy slimy feeling to this moisturizer at all. My face immediately absorbed the lotion like a dog in the dessert getting it's first drink. Woah! It didn't feel heavy and I couldn't even tell I had applied it. I didn't get that feeling of pore clogging and impending pimple formation that I have gotten with other products.
  I am so excited to start sharing my samples and coupons with everyone. I love Burt's Bees and they never disappoint. From their lip products to their baby care products and now their skin care line I love Burt's Bees! Do you have Sensitive Skin? Then I urge you to give these a try, you will be glad you did.

As a BzzAgent I received samples of these products so that I could share my open and honest opinions of them with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment