Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I want to try the Cuisinart Smart Stick!

  As you may know from previous posts, I am a Bzz Agent. That means from time to time I get free products to try and review. Isn't that awesome? In fact you can join for free to do the same! Just go to www.bzzagent.com to join.
  Bzz Agent is actually doing something new called "The Daily Bzz" where you can invite yourself into campaigns instead of waiting for an email invite. Today's Daily Bzz item is the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender 200w. Um, hold on while I wipe the drool from the corner of my mouth... Ok I'm good. I want to try this baby out so badly! Talk about a useful kitchen gadget!
  The Cuisinart Smart Stick is a powerful little blender in a perfect easy to use stick. One touch controls and a powerful motor make this a handy tool for whipping up smoothies blending batters and mixing just about anything. With four kids and a tiny apartment kitchen the Cuisinart Smart Stick was made for people just like me! Not only is it easy to use but it's easy to clean as well. It comes apart so that the shaft and included beaker are dishwasher safe! Talk about making life easier. I am totally for anything that can make my life run a little smoother.
  I am hoping to get the chance to try out the Cuisinart Smart Stick Hand Blender and I know this will be a fantastic fit for my home. Get your chance HERE

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment