Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Working is hard work!

Working a part time job and taking care of the house is exhausting! My husband and I are currently switching hours and working opposite each other. If absence makes the heart grow fonder than our hearts are pretty darn fond! I am chronically exhausted. I don't know if it's a combination of breastfeeding and working or what, but I am always so tired. It feels like I have been drained. i am old beyond my years. Money is tighter than ever and not working is not an option. I just feel like we are working towards nothing. We aren't getting ahead and I don't think we will be able to anytime soon. Hubby and I barely see each other but at least I know my kids are with one of us at all times. I am left to wonder if this is just how it will always be. Maybe I should just get used to "squeaking by" and working ourselves into an early grave. I wonder is this is it. Life. If this is the rest of our lives. It puts me in a funk. I just need to trust that God will take care of us and that one day it will all be easier. It's hard, but it's all I have.

1 comment:

  1. Aw, that is rough! I sure wish I had a solution...or any easier way for you. :( On the bright side, God CAN do amazing things...so you never know what he might have in store for you. :)

    ReplyDelete